Wednesday 10 April 2013

Introduction

The Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle Earth was a game made by EA Los Angeles in 2004. The game is based off the film, but the film was based off the novel by J.R.R Tolkien. It is an amazing trilogy that I thoroughly enjoyed so I recommend that you read his great books. No matter that the first one is 521 pages long. It is probably the best strategy game I've known and was available for the PC. It focuses on the War of the Ring where Frodo Baggins attempts to destroy the One Ring to destroy the dark lord Sauron and stop Middle Earth from falling into shadow. You can play against or with your friends online but unfortunately, EA shut down the servers to "save costs" so you cannot play online. You can however play over a single network. On the way I hope to meet some LOTR BFME (That's it for short) experts and maybe persuade some of you to get this game. Even though the game is not available to buy I did find some new ones on Amazon for £54 but that's expensive.  Your probably better off buying a pre-owned one but be careful with them as they may not have a manual in them. I never use manuals but these manuals contain the serial code. The serial code allows you to install the game. I will go more into this in a future date. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the following posts! 


This is not my video. I will do videos in the future though.

LOTR BFME PC Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment