Wednesday 10 April 2013

Multiplayer

Multiplayer is where you can play with other people!

Online

This is obsolete now since EA shut the servers down. Before, you could play with your friends and randoms when you were connected to the internet.

Network

Here, you can play with people on the same network as you. If you share your serial code with somebody else you can't play together because you have the same code together. If you only have one disc, go on the game and then take it out. The game still runs normally and will save everything like if you had the disc. By doing that I could play with my brothers providing they had different serial codes to me. 3 people playing online with one disc. I'm ingenious for finding that out myself. 

Load Replay

Watch your saved replays of Online and Network matches.

Back

Go back to the main menu.





No comments:

Post a Comment